Monday, December 14, 2009

Virtual Stylist: Zoe Saldana

I realized yesterday that I forgot to complete Zoe's look. She'll need some fierce makeup for that fierce dress.
EYES
For her eyes, I'm thinking we should do a cobalt blue lid like the one below and blue eyeliner to bring her eyes out. I think we also need to do a dramatic, dark mascara but not the cat eye.
LIPS
I would love to her do a light pink lipstick, lighter than baby pink, with a clear gloss.
HAIR
I think the earrings I chose will work with both of these hair styles! I prefer the straight hair because I think it is beautiful and feminine however, I think since her dress is so powerful and her jewelry is so demure, a statement hairstyle such as this one would work.
I will definitely be back with another look for Zoe's LA premiere and as soon as we see what she wore on the red carpet, I'll be posting it on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment