Saturday, December 12, 2009

Virtual Stylist: Well...Kinda!

Last week, one of my really good friends emailed me for advice on what shoes to wear with a dress she had purchased for her graduation party. Initially, I planned on sending her simple shoe suggestions: 'I would wear pumps.' Clean and simple, and the I thought, what kind of stylist does that? So, I decided that I should provide her with options, LOTS OF THEM!!!
The dress in question is here:
Express $79.50
Now, of course she could go with a traditional pump so I found these great black, leather stilettos at Nine West.
$69.99
I also suggested a more round toed pumps. They are a tad more comfortable because there is more room in the toe. I really LOVE these shoes!!
Aldo Shoes: Sale $64.98Aldo Shoes: Sale $54.99
We could also add some color to the look with these patent leather pumps by Aldo.
Here's where it gets super fun though. Many of you may not know that Omaha is experiencing some pretty heinous weather. We got about 10 inches of snow this week so I thought it would be great to pear that dress with a nice, tall pair of leather boots! How fun!!!
Bakers Shoes: Sale $79.99
Now, because I am a money conscious shopper, I also suggested some less expensive shoe options.
Forever21: $24.80
Aldo Shoes: Sale $27.99
I suggested that she wear black tights with all of these shoes because the dress is knee length and it's about 10 below here in Omaha. I'm going to the graduation party. I'll have to let you know what she decided!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment