Sunday, December 6, 2009

Virtual Stylist: Anna Kendrick- Red Carpet Results

Two years ago, I saw a Moschino ad in Vogue magazine with a flouncy, tiered cream dress. I thought, "I have to have that!" Two months later, I saw Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, wearing that very same dress. It was one of the most reassuring experiences of my life.
This week, Anna Kendrick attended the LA premiere of Up In The Air, click here to watch the trailer. As you know, I virtually styled her for the event. Well, I am happy to report that not only was her hair similar to what I had suggested, (a side part and loose ponytail), but, she was also wearing diamonds and dangling earrings. YAY! I'll give myself a B+ for my first virtual styling gig. She certainly glammed it up for this premiere which is what I predicted she would want to do considering that her role in this is garnering huge Oscar buzz. I'm excited for her and can't wait to see the movie! Good luck Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment