Sunday, December 13, 2009

My FIRST Photoshoot...

So, for one of my classes, I had to complete a photo shoot. I hadn't initially planned on putting any of the proofs up here but they turned out so beautifully that I have to share with my blog world.
My boyfriend Wes is the guy model and one of my good friends Kelly is the female model. They have both only done a little modeling in Omaha and Wes has done some in St. Louis so I was pleasantly surprised with how amazing they did.
Jacket, dress, shoes, necklace, ring, bracelet- Forever 21
Sunglasses- Her own
Scarf, Gloves, T-shirt: Target, Vest: Express, Jeans: American Eagle
I enjoyed the experience of styling this photoshoot so much that I have decided to do a photoshoot every couple of months. I've already started formulating ideas and locations for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment