Friday, December 11, 2009

Virtual Stylist: Zoe Saldana

Zoe Saldana is having a GREAT year. She starred in the blockbuster mega hit Star Trek in May and this month, the much anticipated James Cameron movie, Avatar hits theaters. She is gonna need something amazing to wear. I'm thinking for this premiere she should go fun glam. Something striking that doesn't take itself too seriously.
The Dress
Shoes & Accessories
As always, I provide options. I think either of these heels will work just fine!
This Moschino heel is definitely a statement shoe but I think it will work well with the dress. Both pieces are dominant but you'll only get glimpses of the shoe as she walks so it shouldn't be overpowering.
For a simpler look, I think this platform patent leather Versace heel would be sublime! It's simple enough that it wont steal attention from the dress and it will mesh well with the glittery look of the material.
Now, for a purse, she is gonna need a small clutch, again, something that doesn't distract you from the dress. This Giorgio Armani Stingray clutch is perfect!
I'm think her jewelery needs to be very simple as well. I really love this silver bracelet by Ikken. In fact, I like it so much that I think we should stack it, perhaps two or three of them to give her accessories a little edge!
Ikken Stingray Bracelet
I think these Dannijp Finley earrings are ROCKSTARS!!! They have an edgy, kind of rock and roll feel to them. I love the braided metal look, it's very hard and the diamonds kind of soften it up a bit!
Dannijo Finley Silver Plated Swarovski Crystal Earrings
Zoe's gonna look like a rockstar. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment