Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Looks I Love

In the hours I spend, scouring the web for looking for dresses to style people in, I come across tons of pieces that I simply fall in love with. So rarely do I get to share my own style preferences for high fashion. I have created a lookbook on Style.com of some of the things that I would absolutely LOVE to have for myself. One of these days I will be rich and fabulous enough to afford them all!
I'll start with Christian Dior Couture. Noone does drama, glamour, and extravagance like John Galliano for Christian Dior Couture. Season after season, I am blown away by the feelings I get from looking at his clothes. Here are a few of my favorite things from seasons past!
Fall 2009 Couture Christian Dior
Spring 2009 Couture Christian Dior
Another Christian that I am insanely fond of is Christian Siriano! He was the pint-sized winner of Project Runway's fourth season who launched the word fierce into the fashion lexicon. His designs are whimsical and flirty and beautiful and most importantly, HAUTE! I don't think I've ever seen a garment of his that I didn't instantly love but there are some that I am just completely taken with!
Fall 2008
Spring 2009
Fall 2010
Spring 2010
As for the rest of this stuff, I see, I like, I lookbook! Enjoy!!!
Armani Privé Fall 2009 Couture
Oscar de la Renta RTW Spring 2010
Balmain RTW Spring 2010
I absolutely LOVE this shoe. This is a glam rock girls dream!
Givenchy Studded Sandal
Roberto Cavalli Metallic Sandal with detachable Straps
Hervé van der Straeten Rock & Crystal Cuff
I hope you have enjoyed your glimpse into my virtual closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment